Terms of Sales
Date of last update: June 2022
These general conditions of sale (“CGV”) govern the relations between the company ABK TRADE, SARL with capital of 2,000 euros, registered in the BOBIGNY Trade and Companies Register under number 529 848 616 whose head office is located 70 avenue Victor Hugo, Lot 233, 93300 AUBERVILLIERS and customers wishing to place an order on the site https://adiccion-tequila.com/ (the “Site”).
Any online purchase implies full acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions.
These General Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time depending on changes to the Site and/or regulations.
These are the General Terms and Conditions in force at the time the order is placed which must apply.
Specific conditions for certain products may supplement these General Terms and Conditions. They will then be specified during the presentation of the article concerned.
If a condition were to be missing, the practices in force in the sales sector are intended to apply.
You can contact our Customer Service directly by telephone on 01 58 34 96 70 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (local call) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions to which you have not found the answer. response in our present General Terms and Conditions.
1. CREATION OF YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
2. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
3. PRODUCT PRICES
6. RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
8. LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
9. IN CASE OF DISPUTE
1. CREATION OF YOUR CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
To order on our Site, you can create a customer account via the “My Account” section or place an order as a guest, without creating an account.
By creating your account you can:
create a password to secure access to your account;
enter, consult, modify and update your personal information;
identify yourself before placing an order;
track your current orders and obtain your order numbers;
get your invoices
view your past orders.
If you order by creating an account, you will have access to tracking your order by email or via the “My Account” page available on our Site.
By placing an order on our Site, you confirm that you are purchasing our products for personal use in quantities corresponding to the usual needs of a consumer. We reserve the right to refuse an order that is clearly placed by a professional customer.
You agree to keep your password confidential and not to disclose it to any third party. As such, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all activities emanating from your customer account. If you suspect the use of the username and password by a third party, you must immediately alert us with a view to changing your password and/or choosing to have your customer account closed.
For any information on this subject, please see the following page: Resetting your password.
2. HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
You can place an order directly on our Site.
Product offers and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the Site while stocks last. In the case of commercial operations, the duration of the offer is indicated on the Site. It may happen that our products are temporarily unavailable, which you will be informed of on the product sheet.
To place an order you must:
- Log in to your customer account, create one if you do not have one or continue as a guest;
- Select your items, the desired quantity then add them to your basket. You can check the number of products in your basket and their characteristics at any time;
- Once your order is finalized, click on “Basket”;
- Choose your delivery method and complete your delivery address;
- Choose your payment method, read and accept all of these General Terms and Conditions, then proceed to secure payment for your order. Payment for your order constitutes full acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions.
Once your order has been validated, you will receive an email confirming your order.
By placing an order, you declare that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to place an order on our Site.
If you place the order from abroad, you declare that you are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages according to the regulations in force in your country and you agree to order from a country where the sale of alcoholic beverages is authorized.
Once your order has been prepared, you will receive an email informing you of the shipment of your items. You will then be able to follow the delivery status of your order using the tracking information contained in the email. If you do not receive any email (neither confirmation nor shipping of your order), you can contact us for more information.
It may happen that we are forced to cancel your order for a legitimate reason, for example:
- when we consider that you have violated our present General Terms and Conditions;
- when we notice fraudulent and/or abusive use of your account or related orders;
- when you were able to place an order although your product has in the meantime become unavailable: we will inform you as quickly as possible and refund the amount of your order as soon as possible;
- when a technical error appears during your payment;
- when a manifest error has crept into the product sheet (for example on the essential characteristics of the product, or in the event of a clearly incorrect price);
3. PRODUCT PRICES
The prices of our products are indicated on the Site in euros, all taxes included (TTC), excluding delivery costs which will be specified to you when choosing your delivery method.
They take into account Value Added Tax (VAT), the cost of eliminating waste electrical and electronic equipment (eco-contribution), taxes linked to alcoholic beverages and any reductions applicable under our commercial operations in force on the day of your order.
The price of our Products is payable in full in cash on the day your order is placed. We will not be required to deliver the products ordered if the price has not been paid to us in full beforehand.
Delivery costs are indicated on our Site and are expressed inclusive of tax. These costs are your responsibility and are invoiced in addition to the sale price of the Products.
Payment for your order is made directly online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex).
After confirmation of your payment by our payment provider, your bank account will be debited for the total amount of your order within 24 to 48 hours.
Transactions are secure and comply with current legal provisions: they take place within a strict framework of confidentiality and encryption of your data with our payment provider.
We do not at any time have access to your personal data concerning your means of payment, in particular bank cards, and do not store them on our servers.
Order preparation time can vary between 3 to 4 working days.
Your orders can be delivered to you in mainland France (including Corsica) and Monaco, using the following delivery method:
Home delivery by La Poste: you can have it delivered to your home by opting for standard delivery at 5.99 euros. You will then be delivered within a period which may vary from 48 to 72 hours;
You will be able to follow the delivery of your order, upon receipt of the email confirming the shipment of your order including the information relating to tracking.
This period may be extended during busy periods (during sales periods or end-of-year holidays for example).
In the event of a delay or problem related to your delivery, we invite you to contact us by telephone on 01 58 34 96 70 (price of a local call) from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
What should I do if the delivery arrived damaged?
Visible defect on delivery
If the defect is visible at the time of delivery (for example through damaged packaging), we invite you to take a photo and refuse delivery by indicating the reservations on the delivery note.
Visible defect after delivery
If you notice a defect once the item has been unpacked, you have a maximum of 3 days to contact us. We will find the most satisfactory solution for you: replacement or repair of the item, free reshipment of a new compliant item, or refund.
We invite you to make your complaint using our contact form.
6. RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
In accordance with the provisions of article L.221-18 of the Consumer Code, you have a period of fourteen (working) days from receipt of the products to exercise your right of withdrawal.
If you decide to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must do so using the withdrawal form provided for this purpose or any other unambiguous written declaration expressing your desire to withdraw before the expiry of the period provided for below. above, in accordance with the provisions of articles L221-21 and L221-22 of the Consumer Code, by email to email@example.com
The right of withdrawal and reimbursement are possible only to the extent that the products are in perfect condition for resale in their original packaging, without any trace of damage or use.
In accordance with article L. 221-23 of the Consumer Code, you must return the products no later than 14 days following notification of your withdrawal decision.
The Products must be returned at your expense to the following address: 70 Avenue Victor Hugo, 93300 AUBERVILLIERS.
You must keep proof of this return.
In accordance with article L. 221-24 of the Consumer Code, you will be reimbursed within 14 days from the date of the withdrawal decision.
Once your request has been processed, you will receive a refund confirmation email.
Your refund will be made directly to the bank account linked to the bank card used to pay for your order. You will receive a refund confirmation email as soon as it has been validated by us.
Our products benefit from legal guarantees, that is to say the legal guarantee of conformity and the guarantee against hidden defects.
As a seller, we are indeed required to guarantee:
1. defects in conformity of the products you purchase, under the conditions of article L.217-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code which provides that: “The seller delivers goods in conformity with the contract and is liable for defects in conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also liable for defects in conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation when this has been his responsibility by the contract or has been carried out under his responsibility. »
The legal guarantee of conformity applies when your product presents a lack of conformity, for example when your product does not function in accordance with the uses for which this product is usually used, or when it does not correspond to the description given;
2. and its hidden defects under the conditions of article 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code according to which: “The seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the thing sold which make it unfit for the use for which it is intended. destiny, or which diminish this use so much that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would have only given a lower price, if he had known about them. »
The hidden defects guarantee covers you when your product contains a hidden defect, that is to say a defect not apparent at the time of sale which makes the product unfit for its use or which very significantly reduces this use.
Please note that the legal guarantee of conformity and the guarantee against hidden defects cannot be applied in the event of misuse of your products or non-compliance with the maintenance conditions provided in your order.
Under the legal guarantee of conformity, you:
benefit from a period of two (2) years from delivery of the product to act;
can choose between repair or replacement of the product, subject to the cost conditions provided for by article L.217-9 of the Consumer Code;
The legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of any commercial guarantee granted.
You can decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects within the meaning of article 1641 of the civil code. In this case, you can choose between canceling the sale or reducing the sale price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
8. LIABILITY AND MAJOR FORCE
We undertake to describe with the greatest accuracy the products that we sell on our Site and to ensure that the information contained therein is updated in the best possible conditions.
We cannot be held liable in the event of failure to fulfill one of our contractual obligations resulting from a case of force majeure as defined by the texts and laws in force. In particular, we cannot be held responsible for any non-execution or delay in the execution of your orders, caused by events beyond our control, such as:
• Strikes, closures or other industrial actions;
• Civil unrest, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (declared or not), or threat or preparation for war;
• Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic and pandemic or other natural disasters;
• Inability to use transport by rail, boat, plane, road or other private or public means of transport;
• Inability to use public and private telecommunications networks;
• Acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government (for example administrative closure of stores);
• Failure or accidents of maritime, postal or other transport.
The execution of these General Terms and Conditions will be suspended for as long as the case of force majeure lasts and the execution and delivery times will be extended accordingly.
Please note, however, that we will do our utmost to find a solution allowing us to fulfill our contractual obligations despite the case of force majeure.
9. IN CASE OF DISPUTE
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to French law as it exists at the time of your order.
In the event of a dispute, we invite you to contact us in order to seek an amicable solution together by telephone on 09 87 78 43 94 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Failing agreement, you can contact the E-commerce Mediator of FEVAD (Federation of e-commerce and distance selling) whose contact details are as follows:
60 Rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris – http://www.mediateurfevad.fr
The European Commission also provides you with an online dispute resolution platform accessible at the following address:
If we unfortunately cannot reach an amicable solution, the dispute will fall under the jurisdiction of the French courts and French law will apply.